Hi, I'm Taner
I'm a Digital Accessibility Consultant & Senior Full Stack Developer with a focus on frontend, accessibility and UX.
I help clients in making their websites and apps more accessible. Whether you need
- accessibilty consulting during your concept, design and development processes
- workshops for coaching your teams in web and app accessibility
- an accessibility check of your current website or app
- accessible full stack development services
get in contact with me and shoot me a few lines.
Things I'm an Expert At
- Accessibility Checks
- WCAG 2.1
- BITV 2.0
- Accessible UI Development
Things I Know
- Video Games Accessibility
- Ruby on Rails
- REST APIs
I highly recommend Taner, he is a true expert when it comes to accessibility! He helped SPRIND to make the website accessible, not only by knowing what needs to be done, but as well, by guiding us, how to do so, and helping us execute. Working with Taner is a pleasure, as he takes over responsibility, is very responsive and makes sure he communicates in a way, his clients understand. Beyond his knowledge and work ethics he is a nice person to work with! I am looking forward to working with Taner again!
Katja Speck - SPRIND
Other clients for accessibility services include:
Some of my public work:
- On a11yup.com I work on my A11y Up project, where I do research, education and coding somewhere at the intersection of accessibility, video games and content creation.
- wheelmap.org: I contributed to the app to find wheelchair-accessible places. I was mainly repsonsible for making the app itself as accessible as possible.
- Digital Accessibilty Guideline: Published a guideline for digital accessibilty (in german) for the Bertelsmann Foundation.
- Talk: Video Games & Accessibility: An introductory talk about accessibility in video games at the Accessibility Meetup Berlin.
You can reach me via