Hi, I'm Taner
I'm a digital accessibility consultant & senior front-end engineer. I care deeply about usability and inclusive design and prefer working on projects that are societally meaningful and are for everybody.
Thus, I help my clients with building websites and apps and assist them in making those more accessible. Here is what I can help you with:
- 💡 Accessibility consulting
- 🔎 Accessibility tests / WCAG audits (web and app accessibility)
- 👨🏻💻 Front-end development of websites and web apps
- 👨🏻🏫 Workshops about digital accessibility
get in contact with me and shoot me a few lines.
- Digital Accessibility
- Web Standards
- Developer Workshops
- Software Development
- Front End
- Full Stack
- Code Quality
- Tailwind CSS
- REST APIs
I highly recommend Taner, he is a true expert when it comes to accessibility! He helped SPRIND to make the website accessible, not only by knowing what needs to be done, but as well, by guiding us, how to do so, and helping us execute. Working with Taner is a pleasure, as he takes over responsibility, is very responsive and makes sure he communicates in a way, his clients understand. Beyond his knowledge and work ethics he is a nice person to work with! I am looking forward to working with Taner again!
Katja Speck - SPRIND
Other clients for accessibility and front-end development services include:
Some of my public work:
- On a11yup.com I work on my A11y Up project, where I do research, education and coding somewhere at the intersection of accessibility, video games and content creation.
- wheelmap.org: I contributed to the app to find wheelchair-accessible places. I was mainly repsonsible for making the app itself as accessible as possible.
- Digital Accessibilty Guideline: Published a guideline for digital accessibilty (in german) for the Bertelsmann Foundation.
- Talk: Video Games & Accessibility: An introductory talk about accessibility in video games at the Accessibility Meetup Berlin.
You can reach me via