Hi, I'm Taner
I'm a digital accessibility consultant and software developer from Berlin, Germany.
I help clients in making their products more accessible. Whether you need
- consulting during your concept, design and development processes
- workshops for coaching your teams in digital accessibility
- an accessibility check of your current product or design
- accessible software development services
Things I'm an Expert At
- Accessibility Checks
- WCAG 2.1
- BITV 2.0
- Accessible UI Development
Things I Know
- Video Games Accessibility
- Ruby on Rails
- REST APIs
My previous clients for accessibility services include:
Some of my public work:
- wheelmap.org: I contributed to the app to find wheelchair-accessible places. I was mainly repsonsible for making the app itself as accessible as possible.
- Digital Accessibilty Guideline: Published a guideline for digital accessibilty (in german) for the Bertelsmann Foundation.
- Talk: Video Games & Accessibility: An introductory talk about accessibility in video games at the Accessibility Meetup Berlin.
You can reach me via